David Hoiness Jr. and his father David Hoiness Sr. have been racing as a team in some sort of open wheel race car for the last 19 years. Josh Stagg, Stagg Insurance and Stagg Motor Sports, joined the father son team at the beginning of 2014. The team is based in Billings Montana.
The 27DD Miller Lite Sprint car will race in the states of Montana, California, Oregon, Washington, South Dakota, and Wyoming for 2015. Follow the Miller Lite racing team in 2015. Cheers!
- Jeremy McCune Earns ASCS Frontier Championship As Mother Nature Claims Season Finale
- Chauncey Filler Breaks Through With ASCS Frontier At Sweetwater Speedway
- Jeremy McCune Returns To ASCS Frontier Victory Lane At Sweetwater Speedway
- Masse Scores Sixth Consecutive Top-10 Finish to Start Season
- Johnny Herrera Getting Back Behind The Wheel This Weekend At Big Sky Speedway
- ASCS National Director Matt Ward Going Racing With ASCS Frontier Region At Big Sky Speedway