David Hoiness Jr. and his father David Hoiness Sr. have been racing as a team in some sort of open wheel race car for the last 19 years. Josh Stagg, Stagg Insurance and Stagg Motor Sports, joined the father son team at the beginning of 2014. The team is based in Billings Montana.
The 27DD Miller Lite Sprint car will race in the states of Montana, California, Oregon, Washington, South Dakota, and Wyoming for 2015. Follow the Miller Lite racing team in 2015. Cheers!
- Ryan Bickett Scores With ASCS Frontier At Black Hills Speedway
- 2020 American Sprint Car Series Membership Now Open
- Brodix ASCS Frontier Region Lays Out 2020 Schedule
- Lineups / Results: Gallatin Speedway - Grizzly Nationals (Night 1)
- Grizzly Nationals Next For Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series At Gallatin Speedway
- Matt Ward Delivers Top Ten Run At Big Sky Speedway With ASCS Frontier Region